Phidex Consultancy Services
Our experienced specialists resolve your day-to-day challenges to deliver your performance goals.
Fully visualise gas and power settlements to recover £millions of overcharged energy costs, provide warnings for unexpected costs and prevent error reoccurrence.
Non-Commodity & Portfolio Assurance
Validate non-commodity costs and manage third party service providers to ensure accurate, transparent and error free charges.
Reporting and P&L
Deliver full financial cost stack analysis for all Industry and customer supply charges, presented by Phidex experts to the heart of your business.
Embedded Generation Portfolio
Linking gas and power data and processes to deliver transparency and actual costs benefits in the innovative and evolving embedded generation market.
Phidex Pricing Engine: P-PE
The market leading pricing application which facilitates both bespoke and matrix contracts for any hybrid combination of fixed and flex product design.
• Profitability report to compare contracted prices against industry costs.
• Disturbance Analysis to measure forecast against current costs.
• Performance report measuring productivity and attrition.
• Empower unlimited users.
• Prepare offers to maximise the offer window.
• Refresh and clone offers with ease.
• Create the product you want to offer.
• Create bespoke offers and matrix price books.
• Customise to fix or pass through each charge element.
• The application provides complete control and auditability of all price components through a flexible decision process.
• Measure who, what, why and when.
Phidex Flow Manager: P-FM
Your connection to all industry flows and internal data, converting billions of data items into one location with unrestricted access.
Built upon Microsoft technology, integration with your other systems couldn’t be easier or more flexible and our team of industry experts are on hand to support you with anything you need.
Web based user interface with highly flexible, role-based security.
Our Flow Manager software efficiently manages complex data, cataloguing and making available all industry data flows for registrations, metering, reads and settlements.
Our software developers are able to create import routines for any additional internal data reports, irrespective of its source structure.